Nominations Deadline: November 22, 2020
Board Positions Available in 2021
- President-Elect – (1 year term), The President-Elect shall discharge the duties of the President in case of the latter’s absence or disability. The President-Elect shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the President of the Board. The President-Elect shall automatically become President upon the expiration of the term of President.
- Vice President – (1 year term) The Vice-President shall perform such duties as may be assigned by the President of the Board. The Vice President is often asked to consider and is often nominated for, the President-Elect’s position immediately following his/her term as Vice President.
- Secretary – (3 year term) The Secretary shall have responsibility for all ISCD records and shall serve all notices as required by the Bylaws and other duties as the President or Board shall assign. With the majority vote of the Board, some or all of the duties of the Secretary may be delegated to the ISCD Executive Director/CEO.
- Scientific Advisory Committee Chair – (3 year term) The purpose of the Scientific Advisory Council to deal with ISCD scientific issues, abstracts, and policy statements. The Council Chair shall determine membership of the committee. Chair will be selected through the board nomination and election process and must be a member of ISCD in good standing.
- European, Middle East, and Africa Regional Panel Representative – (3 year term) The European, Middle East, and Africa Regional Panel is a group of skeletal health experts whose purpose is to address the mission of the ISCD and work towards achieving the goals and objectives of the ISCD in the European, Middle East, and Africa region. The representative must be a member of the panel and be a member of ISCD in good standing.
Nominations close November 22, 2020, at 11:59 PM Eastern (New York) Time