2023 Nominations are Open!
For Open Leadership Positions
ISCD’s Board of Directors is an esteemed committee of skilled professionals dedicated to furthering ISCD’s Mission and continued excellence in the field of Skeletal Health. We have open positions for your consideration in 2023!
Are you or someone you know looking to advance personally and professionally while helping to influence change in the skeletal health community? This is your opportunity to nominate a Colleague (or yourself) to a leadership position with ISCD.
- President-Elect (1-year term)
- Vice President (1-year term)
- Facility Accreditation Committee Chair (3-year term)
- Public Policy Committee Chair (3-year term)
- Canadian Regional Panel Representative (3-year term)
- Latin America Regional Panel Representative (3-year term)
- Europe, Middle Eastern, and Africa (EMEA) Regional Panel Representative (3-year term)
The ISCD Nominating Committee seeks a diverse representation of geography, gender, age, sub-specialty, professional setting, experience and ethnicity in order to support our global mission. Detailed position descriptions and Frequently Asked Questions are available here.
Click Here to submit your nominations for the 2023 open Board Positions.
*Nominees must be a Professional or Full Member (or willing to upgrade) for consideration
Nominations Deadline: November 21, 2022